Genuine Bulldog Brand Nesting Cook Pot's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
A genuine nesting set of Bulldog Brand Billy can cook pots. These pot's are BRAND NEW AND UNUSED and come with a pot grabber engraved with the bulldog brand legend. They are 17cm wide, 15 cm wide and 13cm wide. All come with lid's, the larger one doubles as a frying pan or low walled pan. These are the puppies plum's and even second hand are rarer than a unicorns doodah. These are yours for £27.50 including Paypal and RMFCR.

Usual rules, post in thread then PM. PM reserves, payment secures.:)Now Sold

Have just been advised that these are probably Aluminium. Apparently, the Stainless ones have bail arm's fitted and the aluminium ones don't. No biggie, but i thought it best to let you know. Both can be used on all stoves, trangia's and fires apparently.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
These are Stainless and still available!:)

Sorry, just been told they are probably aluminium so forget the S/S bit above. Still available, probably because i put the wrong price up initially. Price now revised.:)

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
I am interested in these but the thought of using aluminium pots on an open fire worries me.
Could you see if a magnet sticks to them just to be 100% sure there not steel.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I am interested in these but the thought of using aluminium pots on an open fire worries me.
Could you see if a magnet sticks to them just to be 100% sure there not steel.

I`ve used the older version of the bulldogs for about 15 years on open fires and various stoves and they`re spot on. Absolutely nothing to worry about.

Wayland has some useful info on his website about attaching wire bail arms.

Rich

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
No drama's mate, and just to finish things off, i did the magnet test and yes, they are aluminium. As has been said, no problems on open fires and a fraction of the weight of Stainless steel, just the thing if your counting those pound's and ounce's!:)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
They certainly look stainless, and if they are light stainless they are a peach.

If BT doesn't have them I'll bring some readies in Feb. I don't need them people so feel free to jump in......................

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
They look to be identical to a set sold by Coleman I have, they are aluminium

The pucker Bulldog set (I have used one set since the late 60's and still going strong) were 2,4, and 6 pint pans, all with fry pan lids, and wire bales, all aluminium

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE