Gene Ingram

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
RB,

That is a very nicely done sheath for a very nicely done knife. I have a couple of Gene's blades in S30V and have not quite decided if I like it as well as D2. Guess I will have to get some more eh?
 
RB,

That is a very nicely done sheath for a very nicely done knife. I have a couple of Gene's blades in S30V and have not quite decided if I like it as well as D2. Guess I will have to get some more eh?


My previous GI's have all been D2 and i really liked them but my EDC's are S30V (2 sebbies and 2 rittergrips on rotation) so im looking forward to seeing how this compares.
 
The only problems I have with my Gene Ingram knives is that...

a: The D2 is so damn tough that when I eventually put a dink in it, it took an epic struggle to sharpen it out, even with a DC4!

b: the workmanship and fitting of all the components puts all my other knives to shame.
 
Agree about his knives, I have just started using a #30 Drop Point in D2 and am seriously impressed. Excellent value with the exchange rate at present, too.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE