Gelert Ripstop Ground Sheet Combo 6'x6' and 4'x6'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
At cost, two brand new Gelert ripstop ground sheets/tarps in green, one is 6'x6', the other 4'x6'. This is the combination, nothing else is postal efficient.

I use small ground sheets for loads of stuff such as covering high traffic areas, putting under my hammock to give me a dry clean surface, protect kit, provide privacy, a wind screen, preparing things on, slinging overhead for shelter, slinging around my hammock to provide wind, rain protection and protect the underquilt, protecting the boot in the car etc etc.

A pair are £9 delivered, significantly cheaper than usual. I can get 7 'lots' if you're quick.
I prefer BACS bank transfer but if you have to use Paypal then you'll need to not land me with the fees.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gelert-Rips...1384823646&sr=8-1&keywords=gelert+groundsheet The reviews are good but for the two people that don't know how tarps are sized.

1. Midnitehound
Only 6 more lots.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE