G'day all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

OutBackP

Jul 5, 2006
Bridport, Dorset
Hi every one, names Tony, living near Bridport, Dorset. I live on a small goat farm and try to stay outdoors as much as I can.

Think this is a great site and loads of information to learn and practise.

Thanks everyone.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
OutBackP said:
Hi every one, names Tony, living near Bridport, Dorset. I live on a small goat farm and try to stay outdoors as much as I can.

Think this is a great site and loads of information to learn and practise.

Thanks everyone.

Hello, good evening and welcome to BCUK...you'll enjoy it here...make sure you read everthing before you get started though...see you in about ten years...lol

So much info...so little time

LS

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
welcome to bcuk
yes there is so much info so get reading and you will be an expert in no time
leon

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Welcome aboard OutbackP,
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
What breed of goats do you keep? We used to have two Toggenburgs but they became a bit of a handfull and had to go back to their original owner when we learned of our most recent babies impending arrival.
Great creatures but will get up to mischief at every opportunity.

ATB

Ogri the trog

OutBackP

Jul 5, 2006
Bridport, Dorset
Ogri the trog said:
Welcome aboard OutbackP,
I hope you enjoy yourself here.
What breed of goats do you keep? We used to have two Toggenburgs but they became a bit of a handfull and had to go back to their original owner when we learned of our most recent babies impending arrival.
Great creatures but will get up to mischief at every opportunity.

ATB

Ogri the trog
We've mainly got Boer goats that are bred for meat. It's supposed to be one of the healthiest meats around, better than chicken.
Just built some new doors for their barn and they already eaten some of the netting, I think they just like to give me something to do.
Congrates on the babies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE