New member Liverpool uk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CraigLyness

Oct 11, 2022
Liverpool
Hi my names Craig live in Kirkby Liverpool love the outdoors and spend a lot of time away in my van on adventures with my partner 4 year old boy and a springer spaniel yes the van is abit cosey but we love it. Anyway I have a small obsession with pocket knives and all things survival based my favourite by far is my Orford nomad which is a prized possession and waiting on my second if the man himself hope to learn some cool new stuff many thanks Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SaraR
May 22, 2021
Liverpool
Hi my names Craig live in Kirkby Liverpool love the outdoors and spend a lot of time away in my van on adventures with my partner 4 year old boy and a springer spaniel yes the van is abit cosey but we love it. Anyway I have a small obsession with pocket knives and all things survival based my favourite by far is my Orford nomad which is a prized possession and waiting on my second if the man himself hope to learn some cool new stuff many thanks Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Craig,
I live in Liverpool and am looking for some local people to go bushcrafting with.
Regards,
David

Reactions: Lee pickavance

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE