G'day all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Templar

Forager
Mar 14, 2006
Can Tho, Vietnam (Australian)
G'day to you all from Oz..
Just thought I'd finaly introduce my self to you all, I've been a member for a short time now after stumbling on to the site during a net search & have been comming back every day since..

Any way my name is Karl and ive been learning Bushcraft since I was a young fella' thanks to my dad and verious other people I've run into, I started out with just a couple of books and started trying to teach my self then dad saw I was genuinely interested he started to show me some of the things he had learned as a boy living in post war Australia, and as I guess you all know once you get it in your system it tends to grow and expand like a virus!! And pretty soon I found my self using my knowledge in my professional life, once I left School..

I think I've rammbled on a bit here, so I just want to say what a great site this is and how much I enjoy comming back again and again.. :D

Templar..(Karl)

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Hi Karl I used to live in Brisbane many years ago as a child, so long ago pre decimal in fact. I still have a lot of family there, I can rememer wallabies in Slacks Creek where we had our house I hear its a bit built up now

Fire Ferret

Dec 25, 2005
Edinburgh
G'Day Templar :D

Yet another refugee here. Staying here an uncertain amount of time due to fab other half being based here.

Took all that open space and abundance of resource for granted until I was living in the middle of edinburgh :rolleyes:

Enjoy the site and the wealth of knowledge it has

Ferret

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Hi Karl,
Welcome,so you reside in Brisbane,I can only wish you a very warm welcome as Brisbanites welcomed me.I lived in Queensland for a couple of years.One of the most beautiful places on earth.
Clayton

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hello and welcome. I must agree Brisbane is a wonderfull place, we spent many months around there, the one city I would choose to move to

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE