gb.wiled life axe or small forrest axe .....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
i am after a granforths wliledlife axe or small forest axe got thease up for swops .sharps ....custom brass milbro,,,,j nowel survival knive unused....puukko unused ...mora carver....custom opinol ...vintage opinol ....old bone handel folder .....old richards sheffield folder ....new binoculares.... new folding pocket gas stove ...new foldup spade and pick ...and small cast stew pot.......... if intrested and got any of the above axes ....tel me wot you fancy anything of the swops list
004-4.jpg
04/carladdy123/007-1.jpg[/IMG]
006-2.jpg
005-2.jpg
003-5.jpg
001-4.jpg

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
theres a lot of tackle there mate if id got one spare you could have had it. any 3 or 4 items!!!! does the condition of the axe matter?
its a shame ebay dont do knives anymore !!!!!!!

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
theres a lot of tackle there mate if id got one spare you could have had it. any 3 or 4 items!!!! does the condition of the axe matter?
its a shame ebay dont do knives anymore !!!!!!!
yes ther is a lot of tackel mate somebody must fancy something from thair .....the condition of the axe must be good and not batterd i may even do the joblot for the rite axe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE