GB organiser needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
I just looked and they are £7.95.

10 would be £79.50 and therefore qualifies for their free delivery.

Or perhaps I am being blurred by lack of morning tea ;-)

All the best
Dave

jack by the hedge

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2009
Leeds, W.yorks
I would certainly be into getting one but not being a full member yet, you would not believe the cash flow issues i've had of late, I'm not sure if
a- I'm allowed
or
b- Can run a group buy.

Do we have a link to instructions as I'm at work and shouldn't be looking too much.

cheers

JBTH

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Well spotted Rik, but it sounds like a good deal as is to be honest.

Why not just order one for yourselves...no need for a GB IMHO as the total price inc. delivery is less than the RRP of the product.

If we ran a GB, someone would have the hassle of re packing 10 kettles and posting them on, with all the extra expense that goes with it. Even with free P & P on orders over £75, you would still have to pay for it to be posted on from the organisor...much simpler just to act individually IMHO.

Simon

Last edited:

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
How many other Yeomans are there out there in the uk.
Theres one in every town round here! No postage needed.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I still haven't been to the Identity store either!

They moved their premises a while back - the new location had a short lease with the option to extend at the end of it. Unfortunately the owners of estate they moved into sold up and the new owners decided to not offer the extension :( . The owners of the Identity Store have spent the past year looking for suitable premises in Northampton. Not easily of use to yourself, but their store in Matlock is still going strong :D .

My apologies for going off topic.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE