GB Leather Working Tool Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thank everyone for your interest, the GB will go ahead shortly and I will update the initial post with the hard details tomorrow -
However as for the moment no more names will be taken!! Those who have shown interest will be dealt with 1st.
I'm sure this GB will run again , but want to get the initial one done before Chrimbo period.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Following is a List of names in order that interest was expressed

man_of_tanith - REMOVED FROM LIST.
Silverhill Forge REMOVED FROM LIST
telwebb
Shewie
Roe Ring
bothyman
georann
dave53
Nagual PM SENT:)
Darkside PM SENT:)
Trunks
BushED
atross PM SENT:)
v-ness PM SENT:)
Muddyhands
snozz PM SENT:)
aardvarkphil
reddave
naefearjustbeer
Nonsuch
luckylee
charleslockerbie
MikeE
BarryG PM SENT:)
revol
cowboy
Mafro
Karl82 REMOVED FROM LIST
Graham_S
BigM
woof
Chance
MK-Mike
alan whelan PM SENT:)
littlebiglane REMOVED FROM LIST
R.Lewis
Dogoak
korvin karbon
mace242
joely
TeeDee

If your one of these people and are READY to place an order , please tell me so here and I'll send you a Paypal Address by PM.
Please, please ensure prompt Payment as it will be the 1st 15 people with Payment received that get dealt with in the 1st Batch.

I will be near my computer all day.

Last edited:

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
I'm still interested , but what are the best options to get and the best options to add on ??

I for one could do with some help from someone who knows about leathercraft, as I'm completely out of my depth when it comes to choosing what to get..

MickT

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm still interested , but what are the best options to get and the best options to add on ??

I for one could do with some help from someone who knows about leathercraft, as I'm completely out of my depth when it comes to choosing what to get..

MickT

Mick , Suggest you have a good look here
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62480&p=783318&highlight=#post783318

The basic Kit is that, it will get you up and running but as with all things , over time you will add to a tool set.
Don't panic , if unsure maybe best to let this 1st GB group proceed and jump on the next one?? Up to you chap , just trying to get this squared away in time for Christmas.

TD

Roe Ring

Forager
Oct 6, 2010
N. Wales
I'm still interested but need to do a bit more research before I place an order. If it's ok with TeeDee, I'll jump in on the second group of 15.

It looks like a lot of work has gone into this GB already, many thanks for setting it up TeeDee, much appreciated.

RR

BarryG

Nomad
Oct 30, 2007
NorthWest England
Yep im ready, but Ill probally place the order Sunday night if thats okay. Im about to jump in the car and go to london for the weekend, so i dont have time to review the options.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE