GB Leather Working Tool Set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
I'd be interested depending how much the price has risen from last time. Money's tight but I've fancied trying my hand at leatherwork for ages so If I can stretch to it I'm in.

tee dee?
plastic-ninja
mountainm
ocean1975
Nunzionuk
resnikov
tawnyhare
PeterH
MrCairney
Ron
stutho
GearGuru
Platypus
Bigfoot
garybeaver
chelks
Chrisj

Redwall

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2011
Bristol
tee dee?
plastic-ninja
mountainm
ocean1975
Nunzionuk
resnikov
tawnyhare
PeterH
MrCairney
Ron
stutho
GearGuru
Platypus
Bigfoot
garybeaver
chelks
Chrisj
Redwall

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
1 tee dee
2 plastic-ninja
3 mountainm
4 ocean1975
5 Nunzionuk
6 resnikov
7 tawnyhare
8 PeterH
9 MrCairney
10 Ron
11 stutho
12 GearGuru
13 Platypus
14 Bigfoot
15 garybeaver
17 chelks
18 Chrisj
19 Redwall

Not that anyone has questioned the 'when' factor , but just to keep you guys advised I'm still waiting to hear some firm details from the supplier ref costings and such like. Thanks for being patient guys , I promise when I know , you will all know.

Cheers

TD

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2010
UK
1 tee dee
2 plastic-ninja
3 mountainm
4 ocean1975
5 Nunzionuk
6 resnikov
7 tawnyhare
8 PeterH
9 MrCairney
10 Ron
11 stutho
12 GearGuru
13 Platypus
14 Bigfoot
15 garybeaver
17 chelks
18 Chrisj
19 Redwall
20 a.m.

Thanks

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I don't think any of us are in a tearing hurry or we'd have already been out and paid full wack for this kit.
Plus the more time means more buyers and more bargaining power.
BTW Tee Dee thanks for organising this again.
Cheers , Simon

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
count me in too!

1 tee dee
2 plastic-ninja
3 mountainm
4 ocean1975
5 Nunzionuk
6 resnikov
7 tawnyhare
8 PeterH
9 MrCairney
10 Ron
11 stutho
12 GearGuru
13 Platypus
14 Bigfoot
15 garybeaver
17 chelks
18 Chrisj
19 Redwall
20 a.m.
21 Jolyon

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Any word on the future of this GB?

Hi Redwall and every one else , I have just managed to get hold of the kind gent who did the 1st GB , long story short is that he is very , very busy at the moment and we both feel that it would be better to let people know that this GB is most likely to go ahead in the future but unfortunatley no time soon.:sigh:

Its unfortunatley just one of the things , the gent in question put in ALOT of work for the 1st GB to go ahead in terms of making it clear and easy from an admin point of view and letting every one see a clear cost priced matrix of goodies to make very little mark up.

I apologise to anyone who may feel let down by this or delayed in their pursuit of Leather:rolleyes: , Suppliers willing to offer GB Discount are few and far between so I hope everyone relates to a time that 'life got in the way' for themselves.

So I guess to reiterate THIS GB WILL NOT be concluded anytime soon. If I get a thumbs up in the future I will 're-awaken' the thread and see what happens.

Sorry Folks!! C'est la vie!!!

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
No worries I'm in no hurry and this delay will help me financially anyway. I'll keep an eye out for this thread being re-activated when things are able to progress.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
That's cool.TeeDee cheers for trying to organise this GB.
I'm still up for this if it goes ahead in , say, January when your man may be quieter at work.
My spies will be watching the thread! :theyareon
Simon

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Its a true bum if life get in the way indeed, let me us know if the flame starts burning again on this thread cause I would love to have of those lovely kits.
Yours sincerely Ruud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE