Garage clearout...

Joethefish

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2006
Warwick, Midlads UK
Ok all i have in my garage at present the following up for grabs, open to offers on what to recieve in return for any of them but my next investments are likely to be some 01 stock for knife making and some leather. Hell ask nicely and you can probably have them for nowt!
All currently residing in the midlands.. Joe

1x 3m inflatable boat with wooden transom, think its rated to 10 or 15hp. Probably had a wooden floor at some point but nothing now except the rubber stuff. Last used last year, does inflate holds air for a week or so then needs a few more pumps, definately in need of a good clean!

1x seat box (whole front seats section) from a landrover 110 fairly decent nick

1x canoe paddle fiberglass and ali i think metal rimmed blades left handed if memory serves, tatty and never used by me, so not sure how good it is etc.

1x rather stinky and dirty halfords electric cool box not used for over two years and not tested so dunno if it still works

1x beauchat 5mm wetsuit, two piece designed for freediving/spearfishing toasty warm still very useable suit someone around 6ft and 13stone

1x green jerry can. No rubber seal on lid bit of rust but still holding liquid, well was last year been in garage since then.

As many gas bottles (empty) as you want well unless you want loads! Most sizes (on this not anyone want to make me a stove out of one!)

Probably some other odds and sods i cant remember but will add stuff on here as i find it..

Joe

Joethefish

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2006
Warwick, Midlads UK
Oh and a four man eurohike dome tent (its yellow and blue :eek: ) still very useable apart from the carry bag which gave up long ago. Has been well used and showing its age.. could be good as a backup or to poach for parts/materials collapsable poles etc.
Joe

Joethefish

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2006
Warwick, Midlads UK
OK all, your in luck thanks to my computer dying none of it has made ebay yet!
Right the boat has no oar locks but have seen ones for sale that glue to the sides, bit wide to paddle canoe style on your own i'd think but easy done canadian style with two of you. I used it with a small outboard guess would make a nice little fishing craft or play thing, bit of work could make it very useful.
Leads for the cool box are present (i think!) but wont promise they work will gladly post these.
Seat box would probably cost a fortune to post where abouts are you? if you happen to be south of warwick can probably come to something as i travel to the south coast fairly often.
Same goes for boat would have to be pick up or delivery think postage would be large!
As stated i am not after anything for any of these items, but if people want to throw some beer tokens or a few bits to help me on the way with my knife making my way i'll gladly accept. If your as poor as me then no worries and nothing is expected.
Reply with any address details etc and we will go from there!
Joe

Joethefish

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2006
Warwick, Midlads UK
Hi all sorry internet/pc still being a pain so access is intermittant at best anyway, am sitting on (not literally) the landrover roof box till your ready EdS, Spikey the leads will be posted shortly, Ratle10mm boat is still in the garage ready whenever. I work shifts so am hard to pin down but give me a list of a few days etc you might be able to do and we can see if any match up!
Joe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE