funniest trip ever

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nameless

Forager
Jan 1, 2004
at home
I was just remembering my previous trips and there "funny" aspects, wellheres one from when i was in scouts: in lough dan the sheep slpet in the toilets(better sleeping than me :sulk: ) and the mirrors were so covered in midges that it was like a line of well flys on a mirror, also since it was my first camping trip ever when i was rudly awoken by some animal or another the longest strip of profanity that ever came out of a scouts mouth( well i hope) in fact the leaders were so annoyed i got up to the entire troops dishes! :shock: and one of my more recent ones was camping in glendalough( youre not supposed to :lol: ) well i woke up to wet pants and well the first natural thing came to mind (carpppers i wet myself) my ponchos hood was letting in water and i had no bivi bag so i made a decision which inevitbly lead me to getting up and tidying and then making my way down to the other camp( they were in tents) :rolmao: and then putting on my second pair of clothes and making sure i stayed awake for about two hours in the cold, well when i explained this to the lads they were horrified but geuss what? I had a great time wtaching the vast and the bleak black turning into the beautiful glendalough!!! and id do it again but with a bivi bag :lol: Thank god for jerky :Crazy_071 and what about your storys??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE