Fund raising at the Moot! An error!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I got home this afternoon and put the monies raised at the most fantastic of Moots in the hands of my wife/accountant ...
I got it wrong - you did not give me £713.00 but £723.00!!!
You guys and gals are fantastic :)
Many thanks to everyone who laughed at me, shot at me and gave me their money - as soon as I can I will get the cheque down to Ty Hafan Children's Hospice.
I enjoyed the Moot on all sorts of levels - meeting friends old and new - and came home exhausted but refreshed. Many thanks to Tony and all the crew for doing everything to create the event :)

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
I got home this afternoon and put the monies raised at the most fantastic of Moots in the hands of my wife/accountant ...
I got it wrong - you did not give me £713.00 but £723.00!!!
You guys and gals are fantastic :)
Many thanks to everyone who laughed at me, shot at me and gave me their money - as soon as I can I will get the cheque down to Ty Hafan Children's Hospice.
I enjoyed the Moot on all sorts of levels - meeting friends old and new - and came home exhausted but refreshed. Many thanks to Tony and all the crew for doing everything to create the event :)

Amazing stuff. Well done John.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I will photo the hand over of the Match funding cheque when it arrives - please send and photos/video clips of me in action ASAP (in a form I can lift and show the recipients - remember I am "No Tech" not "Low Tech"....) as they are keen to view what I got up to...
Thanks in advance :)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I will photo the hand over of the Match funding cheque when it arrives - please send and photos/video clips of me in action ASAP (in a form I can lift and show the recipients - remember I am "No Tech" not "Low Tech"....) as they are keen to view what I got up to...
Thanks in advance :)
I think you need to go in costume when you present the other cheque so they really understand what you did for them... :lmao:

Reactions: Garnett and Trotsky

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I was in town today and got the Ty Hafan manager to find the "Bushmoot" page on Farcebook and Georges compilation video - she enjoyed it and will forward it HQ :)
I have received the Match Funding Cheque and will take it in next time I am in town (thurs/fri) - so stand by for another photo or two :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE