Full Reindeer & Goatskin Clothing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Fantastic work Hamish. It seems you excel at whatever you put your hand/mind to. Well done mate, I'm so looking forward to your reports.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Awesome stuff Hamish, A true "Man Called Goat". Fantastic clothing and my favourite non-canine animals. Stuff looks really good and practical, should stand up to a hard life, especially the goatskin as it maintains grip and strength when wet.

Pictures are dam cool too, if it weren't for the ear-tags you could swear that you'd fallen back through time.

Hope the old war wound continues to heal mate,
All the best from your Goat brother!

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
All looks really interesting Hamish, and i love the picture of the goat looking down at you as if to say "That looks familiar"

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Awesome stuff Hamish, A true "Man Called Goat". Fantastic clothing and my favourite non-canine animals. Stuff looks really good and practical, should stand up to a hard life, especially the goatskin as it maintains grip and strength when wet.

Pictures are dam cool too, if it weren't for the ear-tags you could swear that you'd fallen back through time.

Hope the old war wound continues to heal mate,
All the best from your Goat brother!

Thanks Colin, had a feeling you would approve ;) I'm amazed at just how tough the goatskin is, really enjoy working with it, though think the goats would rather keep their hide!

tmt77

Oct 20, 2008
Exeter
Great looking stuff there. Especially like the socks!

Have you ever done anything with salmon skin? I seem to remember hearing that is used by northern native peoples for fishing gloves etc,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE