Full Pertex hammock underquilt/blanket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
The outer is green pertex ripstop. It is fully waterproof with a breathable coating on the inside. It is still soft to work with and still packs down really well.

The inner is black (more like charcoal) pertex 4.

Size is 185 x 135cm. Total weight - 770g. Filled with just over 350g of 800 fill goose down. Black 100% polyester Gutterman thread used throughout.

Green grosgrain tie points on each corner, plus an additional three tabs on each of the longer sides for use with asymmetric quilts such as the Hennessy.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Stuff sack is a small exped dry bag (5l I think) next to a buff for size comparison. (Buff and Stuff sack not inc in sale)

web.jpg

£75 posted - Phil's moving house special price

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
This is an absolute bargain for a full length down underblanket

If I didn't have two already I'd have snapped this up.

Good luck with the sale Phil although I don't think this will be round for long.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
What temp rating would you say this is? Am very interested in this to go with my new DD hammock that should arrive soon..

unsponsored

Settler
Apr 6, 2009
North East England
Personally i'd be happy down to 0 deg C with just blanket or light top quilt on top. With a light weight sleeping bag I've been down to - 6 deg C with a similar uq set up (and I use 3/4 UQs not full length). It all depends if you are a warm or cold sleeper.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE