Full membership question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
I know. But the two responses your thread bump elicited responses to the original question the thread posed six years ago.
You're more likely to get the answer you're looking for if you bump a thread dealing with the question you want or starting a new one.

I'd happily answer your question, but I'm not up to date on it :eek: .

Ok will do thanks

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
You get a badge for your first year, car sticker for the next, leather keyring for next and I think there's a bcuk torch on the list somewhere. FOr anyone joining for the firs time it's an embroidered bcuk badge

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
You get a badge ? I never :(

Rev G

There are 2 types of Full Members, as you can see here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/payments.php

1. Full Member (standard) - you pay 10GBP/year. You don not get a gift.

2. Full Member Gold - you pay 15GBP/year. First subscribers receive an embroidered batch.

You are a Full Member (standard), according to my details - hence you didn't received a badge.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Cheers Boss, may have to upgrade next year :)

Rev G

No probs, or you could go this route:

Hi everyone, Anyone wishing to purchase a badge can just send £5 through paypal to: shop (at) bushcraftuk (dot) com, stating what the order is for, and including your address, and I will get a badge posted out to you.
Remember that you can always request a badge when renewing your gold membership.
Thanks,
Shelly

Thread: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107554

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
I don't know about you lot, but when I renewed I was given the power of flight. Am I the only one?

What do I get when I renew next time? If I get a choice, can I have one of those invisibility cloaks like the one that Harry Potter has?

Cheers, Michael.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
...don't forget that if you buy kit using the discount codes it is possible to make back you membership fee in one go...or several small goes :)

...in case it hasn't been said ;)

K

(...and guess who didn't read the dates on this thread :rolleyes:)

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I just subscribed but can't find the offers or any of the course lists or anything different, do i need to logout and log back in or something?

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Just noticed i am not showing as a full member next to my forum picture and name, would this be due to my limited number of posts by any chance?

Sorry for jumping in the dead thread, i blame Kawasemi :)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Lately there seems to have been an issue with one or two folks subscriptions. I believe it's being looked into but it's worth sending a PM to Tony or a member of the Admin / Mod team letting them know that there's been a issue with your Full Member activation.

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
I sent Tony a PM, figured he must be busy as i haven't heard back yet

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... he must be busy ...

Unbelievably busy ~ but your PM to him is time stamped ;)

As this is an old thread the problem affecting you might not be seen. However there's another, very recent, thread HERE which has seen the same issue raised and sorted. It might be worth posting in that thread as it's more likely to be seen :D . Hope it gets sorted quickly :eek:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Thanks for the help, I had response from Tony today, off to check the link you shared for extra info, cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE