Full membership question.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Leodis

Jun 2, 2014
Leeds
Thanks to this site I've found plenty of useful information and managed to acquire some items for a good price,so I've decided I'd like to become a full member to help support the site.

The thing is, there are multiple pricing options for the full member gold subscription and I was wondering if there is any difference to these or if they are simply optional amounts to help further support the site?

Leodis

Jun 2, 2014
Leeds
Thanks, I'm more curious about the £20, £30 and £50 options that are bundled in the drop down with the £15 option.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Are patches available to buy separately does anyone know? and if so how much?

Patches are available. 5 GBP for the embroidered one and 7 GBP for the (very nice) leather one in either full member or basic member notation. Email Shelly at shop@bushcraftuk.com to buy some and help the site. Plus they're really cool looking patches. :)

Hm, still haven't received my patch, full member-gold since 9/12/2014.... :)

Sometime life get in the way of our hobbies and it might be necessary to drop Shelly a quick note.

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
@TarHeelBrit: I agree, which is why I don't mind waiting until my subscription gets renewed. Tony and Shelly are doing a great job, this must be the best maintained forum I've visited so far. I just don't want to bother them with an email in which I'm whining to get my patch (which has to be sent overseas to Belgium). :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE