FSOT: Stag F1 & steel set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sc_barker

Forager
Aug 23, 2006
Leicester
I'm looking for £130, id prefer to sell as i need the cash but if a decent trade comes along I'm open to your offers.

just a reminder that this started life as a standard F1

FallknivenF1-04.jpg

stripped the handle off and modded the tang to a Stick tang and hey presto a nice organic pimped F1
handle is stag antler, american walnut, black spacers, blass fittings

F1002.jpg

F1001.jpg

F1003.jpg

i prefer cheque or paypal (4%)

Thanks

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Hat is really good. :)

As a matter of interest do you have a picture of the knife without the black handle, ie, the naked tang? there is a whole bunch of people that would love to see it if you have. :)

A series of step by step pictures would be great, believe it or not rehandleing this very popular knife has not been featured indepth here or on BB. You could be the first. :)

sc_barker

Forager
Aug 23, 2006
Leicester
i dont have anymore pics im affraid, i didnt do anything step by step as this project has lasted months now, the basic tang is a solid miniture fulltang its not suitable for the strainght forward slap on some scales joby as its too small and has no pin holes and these things are tuff! if anyone wanted to rehandle one is say buy the blade only F1 thats ready for some scales and pins. hope this helps

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
I really want to buy it but my mum won't let me. Only because i only recently got a really nice bushcraft knife. But...................what she don't know won't hurt her, will it :confused: :confused: .

Whatever happens mate you really outdone yourself with that knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE