Joel Boden Drop Point Hunter To Swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
I have only had this a month or so and am sorry to see it go, however I can't bring myself to use it, sorry Joel.

So its got to go, I'm looking to trade for an F1 with micarta scales, would prefer it in a dangler type sheath but could live with a closed type at a push.

I've used Joels description and photo's, I hope you don't mind ;-)

Also comes with papers

This is pretty much your classic styled American drop point hunter. The 4 inch blade is flatground from 1/8" x 1 1/4"154CM that has been Cryo'd to an Rc of around 60-61 by D'Holder. Mirror polished(has the usual 154CM "texture") and has a lot of distal taper.The guard is brass and the scales on the bird head's handle are polished maroon linen micarta with two brass/NS/copper mosaic pins and a brass thong hole liner. Red/white/black spacers and white liners. Sheath is 6/7 oz wet formed vegetable tanned leather; hand stitched and treated with beeswax.

model4.jpg

000_0134.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE