FS: Tom Brown Scout + Hedgehogs Leatherworks Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kizzer35

Forager
Dec 22, 2007
Devon
Hi there. For sale is a Tom Brown Scout. I bought this knife on here from knifefan about a year ago for £95 including a kydex sheath (horizontal or vertical carry) and a rare Hedgehog Leatherworks sheath. Since then I haven't used it. I have stuck with my original knife out of habit, a RAT 3 which is similar in size.

IMG_4930.jpgIMG_4931.jpgIMG_4932.jpg

Here is knifefan's description of the Scout. I hope he doesn't mind me using it:

TOPS Tom Brown Scout - needs no introduction Has had some very light use and comes with the origional kydex sheath (horizontal or vertical carry) and a rare Hedgehog Leatherworks sheath. These sheaths are only made to order now and if you include taxes and duties they work out at £150!!

The knife has just been sitting unused in a drawer. It's yours together with the sheaths for £85 including paypal and postage by 1st class recorded. No swaps please.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE