FS: Terra Nova / Wild Country Hyperspace tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

aswbcuk

Jun 8, 2006
Kinross, Scotland
Hi All,

Up for sale is my Terra Nova/Wild Country Hyperspace.

The tent is in excellent condition having been only used for 5 nights dry camping in the UK.

I have checked the tent before listing and despite being and little creased from storage (as is normal) all is fine. All poles, pegs ropes etc. are present and the tent/flysheet has no rips, tears or marks even the guy ropes look brand new.

I can't remember when I bought this but it has been carefully stored/aired and is in excellent condition as can be expected for such little use.

It comes complete with optional extra ground sheet protector (usually costs £50 new).

This is a stunning 4 season, highly reviewed tent that retails around £440+ (without ground sheet protector)

I am looking for £225 including postage and paypal fees.

Get in touch if you need any more info or have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Photos here: (includes some stock pics as well as actual tent for sale)

Terra Nova Hyperspace

T1.JPG

T2.JPG

T3.JPG

T4.JPG

T5.JPG

T6.JPG

Manufacturers Description: The Hyperspace by Terra Nova is a spacious but lightweight 3 man tent. Strong enough to with stand most weather conditions, this tent is a regularly used on expeditions at high altitude being a high quality 4 season tent. The twin entrances offer enough space and storage room to fit 3 people comfortably. Equally as user friendly on family holidays, the Terra Nova Hyperspace is a great tent.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE