Frosts Spoon knife for trade.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Used but in good condition, attempted a spoon and has since been shelved, plus i ahve about 2 others anyway.

Not looking for anything in particular just anything bushcrafty that i don't already have.

I can post pics if you wish.

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Also have plenty of snare wire :eek:

I am on the lookout for a Zippo in good nick or just anything relatively bushcrafty apart from a Firesteel or Snare wires :eek: (soz fishy)

jeroboam

Jan 12, 2008
south wales
Nothing like the chance of a good swap to get a long time lurker out of the woodwork!
I have a Brass zippo here not doing anything in particular.
:)
Jeremy

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Zippo? Brass you say? *cue dribbling* :D

Could i have a pic please? i will also post a pic of the Crook and see if we are both happy and then go from there.

Gordon if you want to chime in with anything other than a Zippo feel free but i think Jeroboam has this one wrapped up.

jeroboam

Jan 12, 2008
south wales
Right, here we go:

zippos.jpg

Left to Right:
1. "Marlboro Experience" branded
2. "Marlboro Experience" branded, slightly less used
2. Plain brass with "solid brass" lightly engraved on the top.

Although used, all three in good working order.

Jeremy

jeroboam

Jan 12, 2008
south wales
As long as that's not actual size, that''d be great!
:D
oops, pic resized now!

Assuming one of the zippos are acceptable, pm me your address and i'll get it off to you in the morning.
As a completly new poster to bcuk, I'm more than happy for you to wait until you receive the lighter before you send the knife.
Jeremy

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Lol no it isn't ;)

The length of the whole knife upto the bend in the blade is 6'', the length overall if it was straigtened is about 7''

Exact dimensions can be found on the net.

As long as the cap for the Zippo is strong i'll have the plain Brass one, i am not a smoker but these things are really awesome for Bushcraft and its worth having a couple round camp.

If your ok i'll PM my address.

jeroboam

Jan 12, 2008
south wales
There is a bit of play in the hinge, but nothing to worry about.

I keep a couple fuelled up in the car, manbag etc.
If you cut a portion off a marigold thumb so you have a little rubber tube to slide over the body it helps stop the fuel evaporating and slows down any water ingress if it gets wet.

Pen poised over Jiffy bag, ready for address

Bushcraft4life

Settler
Dec 31, 2006
London
Addy sent.

Sounds, good, my Zippos all have a little bit of play in the hinge so nothing to worry about, they are virtually bombproof anyway.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE