frontier stove flashing kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
Hi,

I recently got a frontier stove and was wondering if there were any cheaper alternatives to the flashing kit you can buy specifically for the stove. I was told that dektite provide a flashing kit a lot cheaper but can't work out if it would be fit for canvas.

The flue is 60mm diameter if that helps!

Any advise would be much appreciated

Cheers

Danny

dannyk64

Apr 1, 2015
Nottingham
cheers for the tip mate, recon il go for one of these, did see a guy using a tomato can and pebbles but rather not take the risk with me sleeping in the shelter.

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I have used a dektite on a belltent. The best ones from eBay have a aluminium collar to bolt through and even supply bolts/ glue with the kit. Same price.

There has been a few on eBay ex military canvas with asbestos cloth collar. These cost about £6 plus postage but I no longer have the link.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I have used a dektite on a belltent. The best ones from eBay have a aluminium collar to bolt through and even supply bolts/ glue with the kit. Same price.

There has been a few on eBay ex military canvas with asbestos cloth collar. These cost about £6 plus postage but I no longer have the link.

If it is asbestos it might be worth avoiding.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE