Friction folders!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Another little 'un

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

Lord Farqhuar blade that I handled. Screw construction so fully dismantle able with snakewood bolsters and mammoth ivory scales.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
good to know I'm not the only fan out there!

the little svord looks neat! If I bought another I'd go for the plastic handle and epoxy some material at the bottom so the sclaes are more solid and don't move about. Some great ones so far though, keep them coming gentlemen!

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
good to know I'm not the only fan out there!

the little svord looks neat! If I bought another I'd go for the plastic handle and epoxy some material at the bottom so the sclaes are more solid and don't move about. Some great ones so far though, keep them coming gentlemen!

On my plastic handled svords, the back screw is tight so the plastic doesn't move - it then helps to pinch the blade and hold it in place.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
These are all great pics, thanks for sharing guys. This is the sort of thread I keep going back to for a look in. You just have to love friction folders... :beerchug:

We need Jojo to post some pics of the eyecandy he's made in the past to go with the rest.

Last edited:

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I've gotta make a damascus one for a customer soon, so I will be sure to make a few more and post them up when I have them :) I've a couple of more simple versions left from the shows that I need to offer up...

I like the magnet idea too, I might have to pinch that one ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE