Friction folders and a pruning knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I have these little knives for sale.

DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1168.jpg

DSCN1169.jpg

Top two: friction folders, 53mm long cutting edge. Teak and Rosewood handles, respectively. 65 pounds each including Registered Next Day Delivery and Paypal fee..

Middle: friction folder, 68mm long cutting edge. Fiddleback Sycamore handle. 70 pounds including Registered Next Day Delivery and Paypal. SOLD

Bottom two:
Friction folder Forager/pruning knife, 67mm long cutting edge. Boxwood handle. 65 pounds, all in. SOLD

Fixed blade Forager/pruning knife, 60mm long cutting edge. Olivewood/red liners handle. 65 pounds all in. SOLD pending funds

These two came about when a friend, who's a keen gardener, asked me to make him some good quality, as well as good looking, strong pruning knives.

All the blade are made of 01 and have individual filework on the spines.

All the folders are legal EDC, although of course you must behave sensibly.

You must be over 18 to buy these knives

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Mine arrived today and as expected it is exceptional! The blade is sharp and well shaped. The pivot is secure and just tight enough for the job! The pale sycamore is beautifully figured with a subtle ripple effect that is stunning. You may have guessed that I'm really pleased with this!
Many thanks Joel for yet another stunner!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE