Friction folder for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I am selling this friction folder I just finished. New & unused.

All brass: liners, spacers, washers & pins. Mexican Rosewood scales, 01 tool steel blade.

Overall length 170 mm (6 5/8") open, folded 145mm (5 5/8") The razor sharp cutting edge of the blade is 62mm (2 1/2")

The blade is etched and has filework on the spine.

P1030509.jpg

P1030506.jpg

P1030505.jpg

P1030502.jpg

P1030503.jpg

£85, including first class post and Paypal.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thats looks fantastic mate, very nice indeed, out of interest what does it say on your ring please, it reminds me of the lord of the rings, ring.?

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
thats looks fantastic mate, very nice indeed, out of interest what does it say on your ring please, it reminds me of the lord of the rings, ring.?

To be honest, I really can't remember! My wife bought it for me at the time when the first LOTR film came out, I think it was, but what it says...no idea!

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I'm a but slow, just realised you said the knife DID go in 5 minutes. Not surpised really.
Jojo, do you take commisions, I would really love something similar as my EDC, plus it's beutifull!

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
out of interest what does it say on your ring please, it reminds me of the lord of the rings, ring.?

Middle earth runes.............“One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them" or something like that??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE