French dongle for laptop?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I spend a lot of time at my place in France and in the campervan. Does anyone have any experience of buying and using a dongle in France to use with a laptop? I fancy a pay as you go package, don't upload or download much, just emailing and catching up on the news really. I'd appreciate any help or advice - just be aware that as my user name suggests I'm not of the generation that has grown up with easy familiarity with modern technology, so keep it simple and assume total ignorance of any technology later than the fountain pen.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Orange are multinational - I'd be surprised if they didn't have the same products on offer to their French customers as they do their UK ones. I've got a UK 3G dongle which works a treat and isn't any more difficult to use than plugging it in and clicking the big orange 'connect' button. International data roaming can be horrendously expensive so it's definitely worth getting a French one!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE