free to anyone. Lurcher.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
got a grey coloured grey x deer x boarder collie looking for a home, 2 years old ,good with cats and kids.

NO MEDICAL PROBLEMS AT ALL,TREATED WITH FRONTLINE 4 WEEKS AGO.

This dog works well on a lamp and will walk to heal without a lead and return when called,i put a hell of a lot of work into this dog,alas officially its my boys dog but he wont feed it or walk it or for that matter spend any time on it at all and to be honest if i wanted a dog ide get one for me.

so save this mutt from the chinese take away!

can deliver up to 50 miles from BA12 6RQ.

pm me if intrested.

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
LOL ! i can spot a cheesed off Dad from 10 miles :)

row with lazy son...........right thats it !! that dog is going !

but Mum !!.......don't worry son, i'll calm yer father down :)

classic :)

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
we can swap him for the cat. He is fat ginger with psychiatric issues*, and pretends to hunt mice.

*has feline hyperestesia, twitches alot, bites tail like he really hates it, and now humps anything made of polar fleece.

Last edited:

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
now sorted thanks for all the offers,mind you xylaria's cat sounds tempting!

There is plenty of meat on him, his pelt is very nice, his also has OCD he grooms and washes constantly. His tail is a right mess. We have only had him month. We reported the animal shelter we got him from. He was housed in the cat equivalent of a bolivan prison. 8 cats in one pen. Not suprized he is mental.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
There is plenty of meat on him, his pelt is very nice, his also has OCD he grooms and washes constantly. His tail is a right mess. We have only had him month. We reported the animal shelter we got him from. He was housed in the cat equivalent of a bolivan prison. 8 cats in one pen. Not suprized he is mental.

:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

P

Passer

Good to see how a little coercion, puts two families pet problems to rest:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE