Free Nikwax !!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
It's quite a good deal really - not enough for me never to need to buy any more Nikwax but saves me a few quid a year!

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
just thought I'd bump this as they are giving a free sample of the cleaning stuff at the moment.
This is I think one of the few free promotions that has lead me to carrying on buying the goods once the free sample is used up

Jan 13, 2004
Czech Republic
My gel packet was punctured...picture me reading a wet jiffy bag with the nikwax slogan: "Stay safe! Stay dry!" and try not to laugh at the irony of it...i guess they wanted a clean parcel to reach me. The sample was pretty small anyhow...can't wait for the next promotion!

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
bushtuckerman said:
My gel packet was punctured...picture me reading a wet jiffy bag with the nikwax slogan: "Stay safe! Stay dry!" and try not to laugh at the irony of it...i guess they wanted a clean parcel to reach me. The sample was pretty small anyhow...can't wait for the next promotion!
Just goes to show that there's no such thing as a free sample! Ask tham to send you something to clean the jiffy bag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE