Free Nikwax !!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

Strider

As have I...its really eaasy.. a little tedious..but you are actually given the answers, so you might aswell!

S

Strider

Oh and more importantly..cheers for the heads-up squirrel boy!

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
No worries Strider !

Thanks Andy but one bottle will do me fine :-D

As to the spam worry, get yourself a Hotmail account or similar and always use that one for filling in forms online - I dont give out my personal one :wink:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Got mine this morning - no junk mail or anything just a bottle of TX-Direct as promised. Cool!

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Mine also arrived this morning...

I wonder what`s up next on their website - a nice bottle of CottonProof for my lightweights would be smashing :-D

Douglas

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2004
Switzerland
I got mine on Thursday, in a "Mondo" box through a company called "Merz AG"...strange :-D. They said it should be here in 28 days, it took less than a week :)

The bottles are small ones though, about half the size of the usual ones. It's 150ml.

Thanks for the link SquirrelBoy!

Now let's just wait patiently for the Cotton Proof offer :-D

P.S: it's nice to find a competition open to other countries for once!

Douglas

Tenderfoot
Jun 14, 2004
Switzerland
Just had a look at the Merz AG site (www.merznet.ch) it seems they're the swiss importer for Nikwax, Merrel and Magnum, but then Mondo is a completely differant mail order company. Maybe it was just a box lying around (could be possible since it's a 25cm square box, it's a bit big for just one little bottle).

I thought there was a Nikwax branch in Switzerland.

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
i got mine nikwax yesterday, from the dutch importer. The bottle actually says "gratis monster", (= free sample), but what the heck.

i noticed that the dutch quiz says: "echter we sturen u maar 1 prijs per gezin per maand." that means that they will only sent one prize to a family a month, not 3 months like of the english quiz... :yumyum:
hopefully that isn't a transalation mistake...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE