Free Nikwax stuff.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
For those who don't know about it, or those who haven't been there in a while, Nikwax have a free competition running. You answer 10 questions about their products and if you get them all correct, they send you free samples of their stuff. The questions are pretty easy and they even provide you with clues to the answers if you are not sure.
http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/index.php

At the top right of the web page, it says "Play free web quiz........." click on that and then answer the questions. There are no catches or anything with this. I haven't recieved one marketing email from them in the few years I've been entering this.

No connection to Nikwax etc......

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
yup i won as well, trial bottle of fabric and leather proof..

" Welcome to the Nikwax Web Quiz
WIN NIKWAX FABRIC & LEATHER PROOF"

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
Nice one Celt-Ginger, beats buying the stuff, but sshhhhhh!

I have far less profitable ways of wasting my precious time!

Cheers.

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
Thanks for the heads up. I used to do this every month but your post reminded me that I haven't done it for ages and my nikwax stocks are running low.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
Awesome, my gore-tex bivi needs re-proofing!

It was a fun quiz too, not just a boring "enter your details and we'll send it" like most companies do.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE