Free leather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ForgeCorvus

Nomad
Oct 27, 2007
norfolk
I can post five pounds for about seven quid if I remember right

That do you lot?

I think theres over 75lbs there, so you should get some Recon

Can everyone else wait untill I've weighed up, if theres any more going begging I'll let you know

Postage payment and other details will be posted in due coarse

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Similarly - interested if there's still some left. I don't need much as I'm not a 'maker' but it would be a great opportunity as a novice to make mistakes without it costing me a fortune! :D

Thanks for taking this on ForgeCorvus - kudos to you even if there's none for me :)

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I thought I was too late ages ago but if there's any left please put my name down. If it's already spoken for please ignore this! Cheers

ForgeCorvus

Nomad
Oct 27, 2007
norfolk
Cars dead, lucky for me my Dad also has a volvo
I'll need to give them a kick and find out what happening to the scrap pile, last I heard they were thinking about asking for money (but not as much as I have been paying in the past)

Watch this space (BTW I'm away at the start of April so it might be a while)

irishlostboy

Nomad
Dec 3, 2007
Eire
pretty please add my name to the list. postage to Ireland will be a chunk more than for most, but i will foot whatever it runs to. myself and the mother unit could make very good use of a wee bit of leather.
much thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE