FREE knife with kydex sheath system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I just finished these and thought i'd sell them on another forum but not much interest in knives over there so i will offer them here as well.

Startingwith the sheath body, riveted together so that it can be used on it's own as a pocket / pack sheath, on a cord as a neck sheath or attached to something with screws, (like a tackle box, seat in a canoe / boat etc. etc.).

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02586.jpg

There's a vertical carry belt loop that will accommodate up to a 40mm wide belt, a firesteel holder can be added if required

DSC02587.jpg

A strap loop that can be used to attach the sheath to a 25mm pack strap for vertical or inverted carry

DSC02594.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02589.jpg

This is a very discrete carry position, your arm covers the knife and it slides easily up the strap making it very safe to draw or sheath the knife

DSC02606.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

The 25mm strap loop will also accept a MALICE clip making the sheath compatible with MOLLE webbing (MALICE clip not included)

DSC02588.jpg

DSC02591.jpg

DSC02593.jpg

The sheath is also compatible with a small Tek Lok (Tek Lok not included)

DSC02595.jpg

A belt loop is included that offers the same horizontal carry as a Tek Lok and fits up to a 40mm wide belt

DSC02596.jpg

DSC02598.jpg

As for the knife , the Miki is a recent edition to the Mora range, it has a carbon steel blade similar to the well known clipper and newer allround models.

DSC02578-1.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

The handle is quite different, fuller than most of the other Mora's with solid side panels and softer top and bottom panels making it very comfortable and offering plenty of grip

DSC02582-1.jpg

Comparison shot with a few other plastic fantastics

DSC02580.jpg

I only have 6 of these available

DSC02576.jpg

I normally sell the sheath systems on their own for £40 but i got a great deal on the knives so im offering the sheath system AND a knife for £40 inc. UK Recorded Delivery.

DSC02577-1.jpg

Over 18's only

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
This is a great deal! If I weren't going away for a month I'd snap one of these up. I can't speak highly enough of rapidboy's scabbard sets.

Claudiasboris

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Have you got any of these left Lawrence? If so, can you PM me your PAyPal Addy as a mate of mine wants one

Cheers

Red

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Passed the knife on to my buddy yesterday RB and he's delighted with the carry system and asked that his thanks be passed along!

Red

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I had a few enquiries about these after the first lot had all sold but i couldn't get any more of the knives at the time.
I managed to get another 6 of the knives recently and I have just finished the sheath systems to go with them, same price as above - £40 inc. UK Recorded Delivery.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE