Free Competition: "Man Knitting"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Cheers mate!
Gutted didn't get to enter!
Have you tried two colours on the bracelets?

Maybe another time pal. After Gowersponger chooses I'll still have three bracelets left :lmao:

Two colour bracelets? Nope, not yet, sorta difficult since I only bought 200ft of dark green paracord off ebay. :eek: Then I went to a local builders merchant and saw they had paracord for 31centimes per metre. So now I have 10 metres of black and 10m of white. No other colours though. That flat knot would look great in two colours. I'd seen them while searching for styles online and thought they looked the biz.
Over the weekend I made myself a watch strap. Bought a new watch on ebay from Hong Kong for a fiver, green faced too, so with the green paracord strap really makes it look "bushcrafty".

Right, I'm outta here, got the day to start. People to see sheep to worry, you know the drill.

TTFN

JonB

Mar 16, 2009
S.E,Kent.
"Maybe another time pal. After Gowersponger chooses I'll still have three bracelets left"

Well how about first Second Third and Forth, this sugestion has nothing to do with the fact that i am somewhere in that number. :)

Great comp, look forward to the next.

JonB

Biker

"Maybe another time pal. After Gowersponger chooses I'll still have three bracelets left"

Well how about first Second Third and Forth, this sugestion has nothing to do with the fact that i am somewhere in that number. :)

Great comp, look forward to the next.

JonB

Nice try Jon. :lmao: Whereabouts in Kent are you? I hail from Canterbury, or used to, I'm in France now.

For those of you interested Gowersponger chose the bracelet with the compass set in the oak block. My personal favourite, I have to admit. :D

I've give it a month or so and set another comp' as soon as I can figure out something cunning enough. You fella's are too clever and resourceful sometimes. I can't make it too easy can I?

Many thanks for all those who took part in this one, VERY much appreciated. :You_Rock_

If I qualify for the sellers forum here, I'll make some more of those bracelets and put them up to flog there, so stay tooned.

Biker

Biker

Are there any rules for posting comps here?
I'll maybe do one with some keyrings if I'm allowed.

Well I jumped right in with my comp and no one complained, so just go for it.

I read the rules twice and there's nothing to say you can't give something away. :D

(Hope I get the inside track on this one, make it easy for a certain biker who'd like a swish key ring hint hint LOL!)

Biker

Gowersponger asked me to post this image for him.

Looks like he's one happy bunny. Glad you liked the bracelet matey! :D

IMGP0244.jpg

Here's a brief tutorial for posting an image here.

Set up an account with photobucket.
Select upload image.
Choose the image as you would an attachment to an email.
Once the image has uploaded hit save and share.
When that's done find the code with at the begining (it's the bootom box of the list)
highlight and right click and chose copy.
Come back to BushcraftUK, select go advanced for a reply and right click and past in the link.
Preview post to be sure it did as it says on the tin.

Ta daah! Job jobbed. Hope this helps for next time Gowersponger. Good luck with the spearfishing, very Rambo like :lmao:

PS Sorry I missed your reply hatethatgraffe, maybe next time eh? I missed out on this time.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE