Fox Lightweight Basha 3mx2m £16.95

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Good choice.
I know its a Bug**er when you buy some thing and just after clicking to pay find something else

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
Thanks for that tip! A local retailer her in Sweden sells it for 57,64GBP without shipping. Heinne shipped it to me for a total cost 23.45GBP!!
I just love this forum...

jimmyuk

Jan 17, 2009
London
Ha,

Seems like the price has gone up to £33.95.

Shame as I was going to get one of the DPM ones when they came back into stock.

East Coaster

Forager
Oct 21, 2008
Fife/Scotland
jimmyuk
you should have just ordered one anyway. I'm waiting on delivery of the olive version at the much reduced price of £18.95 (think that must have been a typo mistake on their site as there was no mention of it being on offer or anything, but fair do's they accepted my order:D )
I made a dithering mistake a couple of weeks ago when I was thinking of buying a fjallraven jacket at a bargain price online. I asked opinions on the forum here and some other swine from here :buttkick: stepped in and snapped up the last one. If I see an out and out bargain now, I go for it.

Trackerman

Forager
Apr 3, 2008
Sweden
Well it´s a very nice tarp, from a great seller. Highly recommended. Lightning fast delivery and I got it for 16,95GBP plus shipping. I also wanted the DD tarp, but the price was too good for not buying. To many times I have waited and missed great offers, but not this time...

jimmyuk

Jan 17, 2009
London
jimmyuk
you should have just ordered one anyway. I'm waiting on delivery of the olive version at the much reduced price of £18.95 (think that must have been a typo mistake on their site as there was no mention of it being on offer or anything, but fair do's they accepted my order:D )
I made a dithering mistake a couple of weeks ago when I was thinking of buying a fjallraven jacket at a bargain price online. I asked opinions on the forum here and some other swine from here :buttkick: stepped in and snapped up the last one. If I see an out and out bargain now, I go for it.

Yep, I learnt my lesson. Should have just ordered it but not much I can do about it now. Next time I'll snap the bargins up.

East Coaster

Forager
Oct 21, 2008
Fife/Scotland
Made a minor typo there myself. Mine was actually £16.95 including postage (not £18.95).
Just got an email today to say it's been dispatched. Looking forward to getting out and using it. Have to admit to being a tarp virgin. I've always used tents (coz of Scottish bleedin midges!) or bivi under the stars (high up above midge and tree line).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE