Four Days At Stunning Loch Ossian.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Bit of a mixed bag on the weather front. There was a foot of snow when we got there so the 5 mile trek in was a bit of a grueller. Very remote country so anything you need has to be carried on your back. The fishing was poor this time but the scenery more than made up for it.

we pitched in behind a nice clump of trees.

Me taking it easy.

This was the view we woke to on the final morning. Easter Sunday.

Ben Nevis on the left.

Darren

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Thanks guys! It was worth going for the photos alone. We had a great time. Beautiful spot. We hardly saw a soul the whole trip. Just a couple of walkers in the distance. It was cold at night. My feet felt it on the first night. Made the mistake of going to bed wearing the socks I'd been wearing all day. Bad move! Fresh, DRY socks every night after that! Not too happy with my new tent. Vango Tempest 200. The damp ground was soaking through the groundsheet.

dazcon

Nomad
Jan 8, 2010
clydebank
Yeah, we were pike fishing. We've had them to over 20lb in the past from Ossian but they weren't in the mood this time. Two dropped runs was all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE