Found...swedish army rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I'm thinking of getting one of these rucksacks they are only £20 on ebay but I thought id try here first, if they are crap please tell me!!!

Last edited:

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
The m/39 has been mentioned a few times around here. It's the canvas one with steel frame.
They are near indestructible, comfortable if you are not too big and about 50L.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thats the one, I think I'll get one. I had seen the model with side pockets but can't find one for sale at the moment.
Cheers

The one with added pockets is an LK70.

I've a LK50 (they're made by Haglof) going spare if you're interested ~ happy to take additional pics (in daylight).

Basically the LK70 is the 50 with an extra 20L coming from the additional pockets (the ski slots behind the side pockets will take a decent sized axe or,possibly, a packable buck saw). The 70 also has the advantage of a basic, buckled, belt and snow locks on the pockets ~ BUT, on a possible downside, there's more than one type of LK70 ~ the older version is canvas and leather, the newer isn't :(

I really like my LK50, I prefer my LK70 ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE