Forage while you work...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
was out on my checks the other week (been hiking, hence the delay) and something in one of the fields caught my eye. a quick jog, and 5 min's picking later...

mushys.jpg

quite a result, i was chuffed to nuts!

Scally

C.E.S.L Notts explorers
Oct 10, 2004
uk but want to emigrate to NZ
how do they taste i pick a bucket load the other day well chuffed till i got home none were fly blown but they tasted really bland no taste whats so ever well dissapointed hope yours tase alot better than mine !

R-J

Forager
Jan 26, 2005
norwich
they tasted great, a real nutty flavour, and way stonger than what i'd usualy be eating. alas, i've seen no more as yet, but i've been told there are a few places that are good for giant puffballs (there are quite a few mini ones about the place normaly) and some shaggy ink caps. got to be tryed me thinks.

yeh, i'm a tad cautious n'll Singeblister. i've not picked sooooo many its frustrating! get a good book and tag along with some one who knows what theyre doin (avoid me) and i'm sure you'll be good!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE