For the bushcrafter who has everything LOL

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
The bushcrafting jockey.

Right this was made when SWMBO was making a new hammock. We had a bit of material left over and following chats around the campfire ( read- daft drunken ideas). :nana:
They allow the practising of knots and are made of DPM ripstop what more do you want in your life :D

front

Home&

Back

P4160021.jpg

S*ORRY for this ,we had drank an awfull lot of mead and when we had this idea and when we had left over from the hammock it was just too much to resist.:nana:

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
I forgot to add the hammock looks great and i will post up photos tomorrow when we get out in the woods and have a play.

How many times can i say S*orry..............

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Now if you advertised it on ebay you might get quite a response! It could be the next big thing in fashion.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Now if you advertised it on ebay you might get quite a response! It could be the next big thing in fashion.

:lmao: oh greg man, you have to get one on ebay mate...

*** HAND CRAFTED, RAY MEARS, BEAR GRYLLS, BUSHCRAFT ESSENTIAL CAMO POSER POUCH - first to see will buy - RRP £125 - NO RESERVE***

Do it please, please do it!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Or send me a pair(?) and I'll do it!

Boatswain

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2007
South London
Is there a quilted underblanket available as a group buy
is the evenk knot good for this or should we be looking at a slippery hitch

Cheers Roy

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
:lmao: oh greg man, you have to get one on ebay mate...

*** HAND CRAFTED, RAY MEARS, BEAR GRYLLS, BUSHCRAFT ESSENTIAL CAMO POSER POUCH - first to see will buy - RRP £125 - NO RESERVE***

Do it please, please do it!

We did consider it for a laugh and we was thinking of about £20 as its a pretty exclusive bit of kit :D

at least it's ripstop material. Was that a requirement?

Yes ripstop was in the original idea. We would have liked goretex or ventile as well but we had to make do with the prototype.:p

Madrussian in this case alcohol was the lubrication for the idea, it started off all innocently sitting around a fire, chatting about kit at a meet.:lmao:

Mead is an evil thing :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE