For swap - scout knife and coffee pot

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
For trade;

Hugo Koller scout knife - probably quite old, excellent condition, looks authentic as it has the leather spacer on the cross guard - see pics (SAK for scale - not up for offer).

P8110178.jpg

P8110182.jpg

Chromed aluminium coffee pot - surplus to requirements. Makes about a litre of coffee.Gone
magentus2112

P7010072.jpg

I'm really looking for a pair of size 8 boots, preferably black and ankle height, walking/hiking or army surplus. Don't care as long as they're in good nick. Just lost a beloved pair of para's and can't afford to replace them at the mo.

Magentus

Last edited:

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
Thats what it was! I was given one of those knives as a lad (father was working in Germany) and my Mother decided enough was enough and made all the blades I'd squirrelled away disappear at once! First one I've seen since :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Aaah, I'll have a look in the "pile of boots" when I get a chance - mine are flippers though so trade away!

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Interested in the coffee pot (if its available still?), have a few things on the classifieds at the moment or if there is anything specific..............but I have plenty of bits knocking about!

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I've been offered a pair of boots by a very generous member and have decided to pass the coffee pot on to another member - thanks for all the interest and for reaffirming once again what a great bunch of people we have here.

The knife is still up for swap - anyone have an interesting knife in exchange?

Cheers, Magentus

telwebb

Settler
Aug 10, 2010
Somerset, UK
glad you're having some luck - as a newcomer I don't have the surplus that some have...yet, I'll get there though! Thanks for posting - I now know what the knife is and I will 'replace' it! ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE