Barnett Crossbow, Matterhorns and Swedteam Trousers for swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Items i have for swaps are

First up i have a Barnett C5 compound crossbow in black, fully functional complete with undergrip quivver for 4 bolts, telescopic site & pleather quivver containing roughly 10 assorted bolts, rail lube and string wax. Will need new string eventually but still in servicable condition and strap has been replaced with heavy duty military webbing shoulder strap in OG with leather ends and heavy duty metal swivells. Value around £350.00 new. Photos etc can be supplied with the PM of an e-mail address

Second: 1 pair of size 11.5M US or size 10 UK, US special forces Matterhorn model 1949 10'' high black leather combat boots with goretex and thinsulate lining in excellent condition loads of life left in them.

Third: 1 pair of Swedteam Elk Wilderness OG moleskin trousers size D104 which is supposed to be a 38'' waist but i would say is a 36'' which is why i am putting them up for swap as i am a 38'' waist and these are too tight, pitty cause they are bloody good trousers. These have been worn roughly half a dozen times and have had drawstrings put in the bottom of the legs but are in excellent condition and have years of wear left in the. These cost £115.00 plus p&p and this is a reluctant sell or swap. http://www.bushwear.co.uk/styles.php?ProductID=121325&ClassID=162

Items i would like are:

Ideally a straight swap on the Moleskins for either another pair of the same trousers but in a larger size (38'' or C56, D108) or similar ie Bison moleskin bushcraft trousers in 38'' waist etc.

The boots and Crossbow I will swap for items below or multiples thereof, the Crossbow i will not post but if you wish to arrange something please PM me.

Wants list:

4.5 Ltr Dutch Oven
Metal fire tripod with jack chain suitable for above
Woodland edge / Yukon firebox or similar
Decent 100% wool OG surplus blanket preferably thick felt like US army one
Suede tool roll as per the RM one or similar but pocket lay out needs to be the same
Ben Orford Indian Crook Knife
A full Sheepskin
Hand sewing Leather stuff ie stitching awl, pin wheels, etc
Gransfors Bruks SFA in good condition
20Ltr MOD water container
size 44 Lundhags felt boot liners
Chris Caine companion survival knife / tool
Green Outdoor Bushtarp

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE