Obviously I know the answer but is this as thoroughly insane as I think it is:
I recently bought a pair of these as an interim measure.

In the same Specsavers two meters away were these:

Both have integral (fixed) nose pieces so no components to assemble. Both are simple injection moulded pieces.
But then, can I bear to give up Vivian Westwood’s name on my specs just to save £135?
pee ess
I am thoroughly pleased with my cheap specs, enough that when both my eyes have been made to see as well as look I shall buy two more pairs.
(It would cost £30 to reframe my current £15 frame.)
I recently bought a pair of these as an interim measure.

In the same Specsavers two meters away were these:

Both have integral (fixed) nose pieces so no components to assemble. Both are simple injection moulded pieces.
But then, can I bear to give up Vivian Westwood’s name on my specs just to save £135?
pee ess
I am thoroughly pleased with my cheap specs, enough that when both my eyes have been made to see as well as look I shall buy two more pairs.
(It would cost £30 to reframe my current £15 frame.)