For sci fi fans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
And... Dr Who, The Black Hole, Superman, Gremlins, Startrek Enterprise, ST Voyager, Battlestar Galactica, 2001, Space 1999, Mars Attacks....

Reactions: Kadushu

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Batteries not Included, Paul, ET, Alien, The Thing, Critters, Firefly, Guardians of the Galaxy, Howard the Duck, Dune, Lost in Space, Forbidden Planet, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Simpsons.….

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Ripley, Jones the cat and a couple of xenomorphs from Alien, Martian from War of the Worlds, Earth vs the Flying Saucers, Gort - Day the Earth stood still, Robbie the robot from Forbidden Planet, Flight of the Navigator, This Island Earth. Mac & Me, A.L.F.

The larger of the two statues is the"Lawgiver" from Planet of Apes

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Jane Fonda - Barberella - Far left on platform above bar, awful likeness but the costume is distinctive
Louis Gossett jr - Jerry - Enemy Mine
Daniel O'Herlihy - Grig - The Last Starfighter
George Barrows - Ro-Man from the classic B movie "Robot Monster" (Gorilla with the space helmet)

Space Above and Beyond: Hammerhead fighter parked overhead and two Chigs flanking the entrance.
Bender from Futurama

PS: feel free to shout NERRRRRD! at the screen lol

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Body less robot head from Lexx, star bug ship red dwarf, alien vs predator (playing chess), alien plant from little shop or horrors, alien from the asterisk the gaul books, man in the moon picture, the eye from lord of the rings as a picture on the wall, 5 element (leeloo, blue alien singer and taxi), gremlins.

Need a better res image to cover the rest not already stated in the thread

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
Body less robot head from Lexx, star bug ship red dwarf, alien vs predator (playing chess), alien plant from little shop or horrors, alien from the asterisk the gaul books, man in the moon picture, the eye from lord of the rings as a picture on the wall, 5 element (leeloo, blue alien singer and taxi), gremlins.

Need a better res image to cover the rest not already stated in the thread
Unfortunately some resolution was lost in uploading here.

Silverclaws2

Nomad
Dec 30, 2019
Devon
Fixing levels and curves greatly helps to reveal ;

Batteries not included,
Star Wars
DS9
Star Trek
Fifth Element
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Barbarella
Men in Black
The Thing
District 9
Farscape
Critters
Alien
Guardians of the Galaxy
ET
Krull
Mars Attack
Dr Who
War of the Worlds ( the one without tripods)
Superman
Planet of the Apes
Lost in Space ( the original movie)
Battlestar Galactica ( original series)
Iron Giant
Ro-man
I Robot
Gremlins
Mork and Mindy
Wall E
2001-Space Odyssey
Space 1999
Mass Effect
Battle Beyond the Stars
Firefly
Flight of the Navigator
Howard the Duck
Babylon 5
Lexx (I think)

To my knowledge, though there are others I recognise but can't name the movie.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
maybe it's my small screen but i cannot find any character from "rick and morty"... :-(
I saw a blue dumb looking alien, that I think was a character from Rick and morty.

Just seen the robot from flubber, and the depressed robot from hitchhiker guide to the galaxy.
V poster on the wall and thunder cats

8147e67773eef3453edfcac68a50ac6a.jpg
a96f80403cebf26c0cdde9fc2dc44e9b.jpg

1dd15b6bf9db1d1d1d2f7338dc64b83f.jpg
0f086e64a1a7168471e82d7e17dc1fd8.jpg

Last edited:

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
I just found the 5 page PDF listing them all, and didn’t even bother starting to count!

I‘d like a full size copy, but they’re quite expensive.
Think I saw one for £45. I'd snap it up if it was £25 and I bet a lot of other people would too. Oh well... Their loss.

I saw a blue dumb looking alien, that I think was a character from Rick and morty.

Just seen the robot from flubber, and the depressed robot from hitchhiker guide to the galaxy.
V poster on the wall and thunder cats
you're right, looks like a "meeseek" below superman...(sadly my tablet is slowly dying on me which doesn't help with picture quality :'( )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE