For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Anybody interested in buying a Moskoselkatan Tapp Katas 4 - 6 man tent with folding wood burning stove - as used by Ray MEARS. In fact I got this one from him so it even has a little history too. :shock:

Tent is used but in perfect condition (Tony can confirm that) and normally retails at around £400 not including shipping from Sweden etc - but this once in a life time deal is yours for £150 + £5.00 for postage.

First come - first served. :lol:

And if you dont know what it is - www.moskoselkatan.se look for the Tapp Katas section. :!:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
AHHhhh :soapbox: Garrrrrryyyyyyyy :AR15firin Me want! Most of the time I'm glad to see you over here Martyn, but stealing my gift horse just aint on :nono: :mrgreen:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Martyn, if you end up not liking the Tapp let me know and I will have it off of you! :super:

Makes me realise we need a members classifieds! Although I may end up missing all the good deals :mrgreen:

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Sorry to pip you to it Tone, and I'll be thinking of you if i decide to pass it on. Though I wouldn't hold my breath buddy, looks like a keeper to me. ;)

I've looked at them many times and have been tempted, but just couldn't bring myself to justify the outlay. I've never seen one offered for sale on the secondhand market either, so it took me about 30 seconds to jump on Gary's offer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE