FOR SALE: UMAREX Smith Wesson 626 Delux CO2 Pistol Set + HIBBEN Jackal Knife!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TheBigJ

Sep 1, 2010
Norfolk
Hi, I just want to firstly say..Im very new to Bushcraft, so if I make any mistakes with my 'classifieds' please feel free to let me know as Im always open for advice :)

Im aiming to put some out of my collection up...hoping that there are good homes for my bits and bobs out there! Ive been collecting sharp,pointy and shooty things for a few years...and really need to have a clear out :) ( Ive got 3 kids now and they take up all the space in the house! lol )
I have a number of items...some Hibben Knives, to LEGAL and decent quality hand forged Samurai Swords among other things. Let me know if you want further details!

The 1st item up for sale is my Umarex Smith and Wesson 626 co2 Pistol in a delux kit!!
It was bought for me a few years ago...but Ive found it very hard to get info on!!
2270063-706m.jpg
[/IMG]

Contents of case:

SW 686 with 6" Barrel ( Retails for £248.00 )
8" Barrel ( Retails for £98.00)
4" Barrel ( Retails for £68.00 )
5 x 10 Shot Mags ( £50.00 )
4 x Co2 Capsules
1 x Cleaning Rod
1x Tin Of Pellets
Manual

Great condition and hardly used. ( Above prices found recently on a UK co2 pistol supplier website..so if you bought it from there it cost well over £400!! )

Looking for around £250 ono + P+P

The other item is a Hibben Knife...which goes by the name of JACKAL ( United Cutlery UC1169 ) This seems to be pretty rare and it took me years to find one!!! ( It was the knife Faith used in the Buffy Series, and was also featured in a Star Trek Nemisis Film among others! )
SDC12887.jpg
[/IMG]
SDC12886.jpg

SDC12890.jpg

This is the signature series edition of the knife...Hibben has marked his signatured into the leather of the sheath himself!!! its also a relativly low number ( 282/7500 ).
Again, I found it quite hard to figure out current going prices, but did find some that had been selling for £300+ ( found 2 that had sold for over £300 and one that sold for just under )

Looking for £180 ono

So again, please PM me if you have any question etc and I look forward to getting to know some of you guys in the forums!! I can accept payment via paypal or postal order. When posted, items will be insured for the purchase price. And of course you have to be over 18 years old to buy :)

PS. I know Im new, but dont worry about me being a grab your money and run kinda guy...I can forward you to my personal ebay feeback, so you can see Im genuine :)

Last edited:

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
You need to put a price on each item.
IMPORTANT!

Seller:

• Make sure your items for sale confirm to UK and International laws.
• Include a full description including condition of the items, be honest, do not say A1 if it's not.
• If possible, attach an *actual* picture of the item, or alternatively a promotional picture or link. (this function will be enabled on the forum ASAP)
• State clearly the cash amount and currency you would like for the item and state whether or not shipping is included.
• State what payment methods are acceptable.
• As soon as someone shows interest, take it to email and avoid bidding wars on the forum.
• Consider waiting for cheques to clear or payment to arrive before sending the goods.
• To avoid confusion, mark your item as *SOLD* as soon as the transaction is complete.
• bushcaftuk.co.uk cannot help you recover cash or goods if the sale does not go smoothly.

TheBigJ

Sep 1, 2010
Norfolk
I may be interested in the Swords.

Hi, well I have 3x Samurai Swords...straight blades. Theyre hand forged and pretty decent quailty. I've only ever displayed them....but they can be used to slice water bottles etc etc if your into that kinda thing. Theyve been well maintained, cleaned and oiled and come with a material carry bag. They retail for around £160 each.

Also thanks for the advice guys....have made an edit :)

Last edited:

TheBigJ

Sep 1, 2010
Norfolk
Is the S&W powerful enough to hunt with?

Hi, I have no idea. Ive never used it to hunt. Ive read some reviews online that mention is possible to use it shooting pests etc..but that you need to be at a fairly close range.

Apparently In good conditions it can get an fps (I have no idea what that means but Im assuming its related to power) of 447-508 and in less favourable conditions 397-452 fps.

Obviously the different barrels can change the power/accuracy ratios.

I hope this helps in some way! :)

smallholder

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2009
Cornwall
Is the S&W powerful enough to hunt with?
Air or CO2 pistols have a legal limit in the UK of 6ftlbs, most are alot less. I think and i believe most people believe this is no where near enough for hunting of any sort at any distance. Unless point blank head shot on a mouse.

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
Hi, I have no idea. Ive never used it to hunt. Ive read some reviews online that mention is possible to use it shooting pests etc..but that you need to be at a fairly close range.

Apparently In good conditions it can get an fps (I have no idea what that means but Im assuming its related to power) of 447-508 and in less favourable conditions 397-452 fps.

Obviously the different barrels can change the power/accuracy ratios.

I hope this helps in some way! :)

Hi,

FPS stands for feet per second. 400fps is indeed no where near enough to hunt, as smallholder has mentioned. Thanks for the elaborate reply!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE