For Sale: Snugpak Underblanket (with BCUK Logo)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all,

Since upgrading my hammock I have no use for the underblanket.

It was brand new when I bought it 7 months ago, and has only been used twice.

It is in immaculate condition, complete with the BCUK logo embroidered on the side.

I have no images unfortunately, but a quick google search should provide adequate results.

I'm looking for £50 +p&p at cost

Cheers

Mark

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
I can say the Snugpak UQ kept me warm with -5, and my sleeping bag was rated to -4 comfort. I did use an extra blanky ;-)
It insulates really good and it's thick and windproof, that helps even more.

Hi Guys, sorry Ive not replied for a while - not been getting notifications though!

@Aragorn - I changed my set up from a DD Frontline with Thermarest and UB to a HH Asym Deluxe with an Exped Downmat 7 DLX (now called the Long Wide). As it is down filled, it provides insulation in itself, hence negating the need for the UB. I'm on a quest to cut down my gear (both bulk and weight) - but unfortunately that involves spending cash!

M

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
@Aragorn - I changed my set up from a DD Frontline with Thermarest and UB to a HH Asym Deluxe with an Exped Downmat 7 DLX (now called the Long Wide). As it is down filled, it provides insulation in itself, hence negating the need for the UB. I'm on a quest to cut down my gear (both bulk and weight) - but unfortunately that involves spending cash!

M

Being a newbie to hammocking, the DD Frontline with Alpkit Base 180 mat and not the UQ is now my setup :)
(and very happy with it!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE