For sale: RM MFG & Engineering Co Ltd One Pint Picnic Stove

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
One RM MFG & Engineering Co Ltd One pint Picnic stove ~ SPF to ged.

I have test burned this stove ~ but I cannot guarantee that it does not need a service or repair(s).

Special thanks go to the members of Classic Camp Stoves for the information on the stove.

At this early point I shall point out that:

• The following item does not belong to me, but to a scout group and is being sold in an effort to raise funds.

• All money from the sale of this item will go to the scout group and be used to purchase modern camping equipment.

• The item is used and have been in storage for a long time ~ possibly 30 years :yikes: .

• This item is sold as seen.

• Fuel is not included - but there may be a small amount in the tank.

• As with most things in life ~ A good service and a clean is never amiss.

• Offers / trades / swaps cannot be accepted

• Pick up will be at the Rough Close March Meet.

An RM MFG & Engineering Co Ltd One Pint Picnic Stove.

(I hadn't heard of this British Marque either :eek:)

WYSIWYG

The tin isn't original ~ spiritburner of CCS managed (from the pics below :yikes: ) to ID it as a tin for a Two Tigers Stove. Checks proved him to be correct :35: . Two Tigers was another English Marque which no longer exists.

£20 ~ SPF to ged.

Some info on the RM stove from Kerophile of CCS.

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
The monies have now been passed to the scout group. The groups' GSL and Treasurer have asked me to pass on their thanks and hope that you enjoy making use of this stove.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
The monies have now been passed to the scout group. The groups' GSL and Treasurer have asked me to pass on their thanks and hope that you enjoy making use of this stove.

Got it going as soon as I got back from Rough Close. No problems, it works great, although the seals will need a little attention after 30 years of not being used... Thanks!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Cheers Ged, good to know that you like it :cool: and the leaders of the scout group are chuffed too ~ both with the released funds and that it will get proper usage rather than just sit in the stores taking up space.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE