FOR SALE Landrover Discovery 300TDI

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
Selling my land rover 300tdi.
It is a 1995 Jap import with solid bodywork. Floor and Chassis solid as is outer bodywork. (it does have a couple of minor rust bubbles just starting, but no holes and nothing major to worry about, can handle see them)
Its Met green (epson i think) with beige interior.
Mileometer its in KPH but speedo is in MPH (done professionally by importer)
It has Duel Air con, Means you can have pass side icy cold and driver side hot (working)
Cruise control (not working) it works on a vacuum system and is common for a pipe to leak causing system not to work)
Front and rear electric windows all working fine, PAS, EM, Headlamp washers (working)
Milage 226904K = 140991 miles less than average on a 16year car.
It has a auto box, which dosent leak and has never needed to be topped up.
The car runs and drives as it should, no knocks or bangs runs very smooth.
Just had a full service when it was motd in march and taxed till end of Aug 2011.
Also had oil cooler pipes replaced and atuo transmission pipes and cooler replaced. And auto box transmission oil replaced at same time (jan)
New battery last year.
Prob one of the best around for its age, and for its age i would say its in exellent cond.
More info upon request.
Also have thurl roof rack.

Nearly forgot it had £500 worth of rubber fitted in dec 2010 which are still like new
General Grabbers AT2s.
It has a Landrover tape deck in console, But has a land rover 6 cd changer under drivers seat.
Its also a seven seater and the seats fold neatly away, also loads of cubby holes and storage places and the boot is massive.

Looking for £1700 ono, Dont mind travelling to deliver for cost of fuel ( within reason)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I was trying to work out if i could move from my 110 county to this but I can't see it working, nice looking motor, hope it goes well ;)

leealanr

Apr 17, 2006
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
looks very tidy.

having just looked at Nene Overland prices, this looks like a fair trade.

Sorry from me though, I need a LHD PETROL (No diesel allowed for private cars in Jordan).

Alan l.

spoony

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 6, 2005
tyne and wear
www.bike2hike.co.uk
I was trying to work out if i could move from my 110 county to this but I can't see it working, nice looking motor, hope it goes well ;)

It does come with high mount thurl roof bars, the back is a fair size, and the with the back seats down its massive, and with the general grabbers it pretty much will go anywhere, and and it is prob the most comfy vehicle i have drove esp over long distances.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE