Product Sales For Sale - Hultafors Outdoor knife with Firesteel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We've got a number of these in stock and I've had a few people ask me about knives and a few other things as they've not been able to get to a Moot this year where they would usually stock up.

To purchase a Hultafors Outdoor knife with Firesteel you can Click on the Buy Now button in the side bar, email info@bushcraftuk.com so we can make arrangements or pay via Paypal to shop@bushcraftuk.com (please include your address, name and OK4 in the description)

The price is £27 including postage to the UK - Please contact me for prices to Europe and the US

Outdoor Knife OK4​

Heavy duty outdoor knife with friction grip.
The cutting edge of OK4 has a Scandinavian grind for ultimate long-lasting sharpness and is also easy to re-sharpen. Thanks to the 82 mm tang inside the handle, both knives are suitable for batoning. The grinded spine of the blade is designe for starting a fire with fire steel. To withstand rust and corrosion, the blade has a protective electrophoretic deposition coating (EDP), as well as an engraved scale. OK4 has a holster that is equipped with a fire steel holder.

• THE CUTTING EDGE HAS A SCANDI GRIND FOR SUPERIOR SHARPNESS AND IS EASY TO RESHARPEN. A PROTECTIVE ELECTROPHORETIC DEPOSITION COATING (EPD) FOR BEST RUST PROTECTION.
  • THE HANDLE IS MADE FROM SUPER-DURABLE PP PLASTIC AND FITTED WITH A SANTOPRENE FRICTION GRIP. A LONG TANG MAKES THE KNIFE VERY DURABLE.
  • THE TEXTILE BELT LOOP ALLOWS UP TO 80MM WIDE BELTS AND IS EQUIPPED WITH A POCKET FOR A FIRE STARTER. IT IS ALSO DETACHABLE IF YOU WANT TO ATTACH THE HOLSTER TO THE BUTTON ON YOUR WORK CLOTHES.
  • GRINDED SPINE FOR USE OF A FIRE STARTER AND THE SCALE ENGRAVED ON BLADE IS OPTIMIZED FOR OUTDOOR USAGE.

Images of the Firesteel
8mm thick, 76mm long steel, 108mm total

IMG_3076.jpg
IMG_3074.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Crowe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE