For sale Frost river Bison pack, modified.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I have a bison Bushcraft frost river canvas pack approx 40L, in very good condition, modified with extra leather straps and buckles on the underside (for large tarp/bedroll etc) and re-enforced sholder straps. I would like 175 GBP posted to the UK . I will get some pictures on next week as I am away this week end.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Paypal sent for the pack.

Sorry Wayland - when I spotted it last night, I couldn't believe my luck - it had been listed for nearly two days without a post. I've been after one for a while and Rob is a perfect gent to deal with...bingo.

kawasemi

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
kawasemi has been after one for a while, they are very nice. I'd be keen to see photos of the mods rob, have been thinking about modding mine...

I also saw the cliff jacobson frost river pack on facebook, looks similar but with slightly different features.

Cheers,

Alan

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Pack has arrived today - very pleased.

Robs mods are excellent - the fixings on the shoulder straps are now seriously more sturdy than the original and the bed roll straps on the bottom 'do exactly as they say on the tin'.

A pleasure to deal with Rob - real gent.

kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE